Founded in 2004, Alnovas Agency represents national and international publishing and film rights on behalf of a selection of authors and some publishers. We also act as /or work with/ sub-agents for translation rights. We cover all genres of commercial and literary fiction.
We particularly like original or audacious works. We are involved from author consultancy to manuscript proof reading and supporting sales activities to promote texts. We negotiate contracts and ensure their correct execution.
For books and manuscripts that are suitable for audiovisual adaptation, we seek producers corresponding to the subject matter. We negotiate contracts and we follow the development of projects, from the written word to the screen.
We are located in the South of France, away from the “publishing hubs” but close to film festivals (Cannes, Nice) and book fairs.
- Promote texts and assure their publication as widely as possible
- Negotiate contracts and ensure their correct execution
- Develop and exploit all subsidiary rights whenever possible
- Optimise synergy between the various partners
For books and manuscripts that are suitable for audiovisual adaptation Alnovas can handle the following
- Seek a producer corresponding to the subject matter
- Negotiate contracts
- Follow the development of the project at all stages, from the written word to the screen.